Welcome to Our Hive!
Degrees and Certifications:
B.A.-Early Childhood Education B.A.-Elementary Education Certification-Special Education B.A.-Spanish M.A.-Educational Leadership
4-L is the place to "BEE!"
I am thrilled to begin my twelfth year of teaching here at Bee Meadow School!
I look forward to what this year has in store...our hive will be abuzz with the flurry of our worker bees learning, growing, and laughing.
If you have any questions, please reach out to me. I am always happy to partner with you and help make this year a successful one!
Please be sure to check Mrs. Lavalette's Homeroom on Google Classroom for the most up-to-date assignments, projects, and due dates.
*See link below.*
Day of the Week
Special of the Day
What’s a B.E.E. Binder?
A B.E.E. Binder is a binder that you will use everyday to help you stay organized and make sure you have everything you need for school each day. This binder houses EVERYTHING you need, and will help me and your parents keep up-to-date with what is going on in our classroom and at school. Everything will be right here in our B.E.E. Binder!
What you will find inside our Bee Binders?
Front Pocket: This section of the binder will include any notices or communications from the teacher(s) that work with you. This section should be checked daily by your grown up to facilitate communication between home and school.
Labeled Pocket Dividers: Each pocket is labeled with the contents that will be kept inside. There will be 5 pockets:
- Pocket 1: Agendas-This is the book that you will write each night’s homework requirements in. Be sure to log and track your assignments carefully!
- Pocket 2: Homework Tasks-This pocket will keep any of the required homework assignments you will be responsible for.
- Pocket 3: Classwork Tasks-This pocket will hold the tasks we were working on in class and may not have finished yet.
- Pocket 4: Centers Tasks-This pocket will hold any activities you are working on during Centers/ WYN period.
- Pocket 5: Tests/Quizzes-This pocket will be filled on Fridays with assessments and its contents will need to be returned to school on Mondays. Please be sure to check this section weekly so that you are aware of your child’s progress in school.